Benefits of Vanuatu citizenship
The acquisition of second citizenship could save your life in times of political unrest, civil war or similar situations. In this increasingly dangerous world, acquiring a second citizenship is a wise and future-proofing decision. Not without reason, thousands of international business people, wealthy individuals, and families buy an alternative, second citizenship every year. This second citizenship is regarded as additional life insurance or as a protective shield for the spouse and the children.
In addition, a second citizenship can also serve to lower your taxes and protect your assets. It allows for better protection of assets, greater financial privacy, higher returns, greater personal and financial security, and deferred taxes on pensions and life insurance. For example, opening a foreign bank account with a second nationality is much easier. Such an offshore bank account would allow you to buy securities and funds in financial markets around the world.
If you travel with this extra passport, you will also avoid the entry/exit stamps in your current passport from countries where your government limits travel.
- Visa-free or visa on arrival access to 124 countries and territories. Granted visa-free entry to 26 Schengen Area countries as well as UK, Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore.
- Vanuatu Citizenship is for a lifetime and can include beside the main investor also his dependent family as spouse, children, and parents.
- Vanuatu citizenship can be obtained from a minimum investment of 130,000 USD.
- Low tax rates.
- The timeframe for the examination of the application will only be 30 days according to the government.
- Dual citizenship is permitted
- No previous education or management experience requirement
- No interview and no mandatory travel is required during the application process
- No residency requirement
- Low cost of living
- Officially, the 4th “Happiest Place in the World”.
- The only Citizenship by Investment (CBI) program of its kind in the Asia Pacific Hemisphere.
- Tax-free country (other than the indirect taxes of VAT and Customs).
- International off-shore finance center since 1972.
- International Banks present – such as ANZ Bank, Bred Bank, BSP (Bank of South Pacific)
- Simple company and bank account formation procedures.
- Stable, peaceful country – does not even have Regular Armed Forces.
- An English/French speaking British Commonwealth Member Country.
- Simple and fast application process – as little as 30 days.
- A stunning tropical island nation – both for tourism and living.
- Low-cost real estate – from prime beachfront to whole islands for sale.
- Secure, long term land tenure – all land Government-owned and leased. Nominal rental rates.
- A country with tremendous economic growth prospects and investment opportunities.